Tuesday, 10 May 2011

David Grossman

I think I'm somewhat agree with David Grossman, because he is true about media making and training children into emotionless killer. Teens killing people like their family or other people is not a rare case. But somehow, I think this is bias, I have never heard of teens killing people by watching television programs and less then 50% of teens go kill others by media that contain violent content. That's why I don't fully agree with David Grossman.

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree with you about media making and training children into emotionless killer or you said it is not a rare case. So if it is not a rare case, why I don't see or hear more than 5 news about children kill people per day or even 1 per day. And if children was trained by the media, but they doesn't have any experiences in their real life.

    ReplyDelete